Avi Menu

Hi Guys …

Is there a way to create a menu for Avi movies to burn on a DVD !!!

Thanks …

Certain types of divx avi files can be made with menus. Whether your dvd player supports those is another question however. I believe the player would have to have Divx Ultra certifcation. You can play them from a pc using Divx Player.

Look at Divx Author or TMPGenc Authoring Works to make this type of divx video.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2408479]Certain types of divx avi files can be made with menus. Whether your dvd player supports those is another question however. I believe the player would have to have Divx Ultra certifcation. You can play them from a pc using Divx Player.

Look at Divx Author or TMPGenc Authoring Works to make this type of divx video.[/QUOTE]

Thanks …

Ill give it a try …

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2408479]Certain types of divx avi files can be made with menus. Whether your dvd player supports those is another question however. I believe the player would have to have Divx Ultra certifcation. You can play them from a pc using Divx Player.

Look at Divx Author or TMPGenc Authoring Works to make this type of divx video.[/QUOTE]

I have tried both softwares, they share the same problem, they have to convert the Avi files first to Dvd then burn, and that takes a very long time.
What im looking for is a software that creat a simple menu for the Avi files .

Thanks …