Avi files to dvd program?

hello i am currently using convertXtoDVD to convert and burn 12 mp4 files of True Blood to a dvd so i can watch on t.v.
But i can only copy 3 files at a time on 1 dvd sodoes anyone know of a better program to use please?
All 12 files are 4gb and i thought i would get them all on 1 dvd but my dvd player does not like mp4 hence the convert.
thank you.

[QUOTE=geordiejohn;2415745]hello i am currently using convertXtoDVD to convert and burn 12 mp4 files of True Blood to a dvd so i can watch on t.v.
But i can only copy 3 files at a time on 1 dvd sodoes anyone know of a better program to use please?
All 12 files are 4gb and i thought i would get them all on 1 dvd but my dvd player does not like mp4 hence the convert.
thank you.[/QUOTE]

Your taking about different formats. DVD formats are bigger and plus convertxtodvd has to recode it for dvd format which makes the files bigger. So that is why you can only fit 3 files on the dvd media. Plus also why not just buy the DVD and support them. Maybe then you will be able to watch it properly. I find it hard for people to ask about something that is copyright protected-just go out and buy the DVD.

These do sound suspiciously like downloaded files, and we are not allowed to help with copyright protected material that is downloaded without permission of the copyright holders.

However, it is quite possible to capture tv broadcasts in mp4, so we will give geordijohn the benefit of a doubt here.

Mpeg2 used in dvd-video is not as efficient in compression. You won’t be able to maintain the same quality of video in the same file size when you convert. So there is no good solution to put 12 episodes on one single layer blank dvd in dvd-video format.

thank you i used convertxtodvd but i had to use 4 dvds