You can use this wonderfull program:
download last free version here:
VSO DivxToDVD changes history
DivxToDVD 1.99.13 :
- fix a problem with more than 1 subtitle per title
DivxToDVD 1.99.12 :
* Fixed a crash when reading some subtitles files that left divxtodvd non-responsive
* Added definition of font/color/size/style on a per subtitle channel basis (select the subtitle channel in the tree and click once ...)
* Fixed issue on subtitles color (Red and Blue component was exchanged)
* Fixed issue with word wrapping on long subtitle lines.
Version 1.99.11 - Major pre-release.
- Added subtitles support (srt format) - up to 32 subtitles channels, switchable on dvd
- Added language definition for all audio/subtitles tracks
- fixed engine issues for improved playability (smoother video, fixes audio problems, fixes timing (shaky video) problem, fixes chapters problem, ...)
- improved preview window, now previewing up to 30 fps
- user interface totally redesigned, with full support of drag/drop operations and dockable panels
- integration of a burning engine based on VSO burning SDK
- Shareware - the trial version add a watermark on the video and run half the speed of the registered version
- Lot of settings added - min/avg/max bitrate, font for the subtitles, target size, include originals on dvd, burn after conversion, ...
- minor changes, translation etc...
- last free version ( so keep it in a safe place )
- better support for DV files
- support new file formats
- engine updated
- translations updated
- fix the problem with AVAST
antivirus running ( AVCODEC can't load )