AVI - DVD Menu help!

Hi,

So I have season one of Glee that I’m trying to burn to DVD, but there is no DVD menu on it. There are 24 avi files, and it comes to around 7.7gb (I got 8.5gb dvd’s), so what would be the best way to add a menu so I don’t need to fast forward through the whole thing? Is there a program that specializes in that? I would rather pay for a good program now and get it over with, rather than trying countless ones. :stuck_out_tongue: The files are good quality now and I don’t want that to decrease at all. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

For what I know, standalone players able to read avi files can read the disc contents and show a list on the screen.

Did you try to press “Menu” button on the remote? This should allow you to pick a single file without fast-forwarding :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=geno888;2557563]Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

For what I know, standalone players able to read avi files can read the disc contents and show a list on the screen.

Did you try to press “Menu” button on the remote? This should allow you to pick a single file without fast-forwarding :)[/QUOTE]

Oh my, I never even thought about hitting menu, I was too worried about how long it was going to take me to get through the episodes. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Let us know if it works :slight_smile: