Avendirect CD-Rs and DVD-Rs on ebay?

vbimport

Does anyone know if this ebay store has legit Spin-X and TY discs?
They offer a very competitive price!

Like I always say on buying discs off of ebay only trust the stuff you buy on there
about as far as you can pick you house up and throw it. :eek: :wink: :bigsmile:

Well,
They are a huge seller on ebay.
I contacted them and they assured me that they are authorized dealers for prodisc and ty and only stock genuine discs.
So, I figured I would ask around here and see if anyone has any REAL experiences with them…

[QUOTE=CD WRAPPER;2545006]Well,
They are a huge seller on ebay.
I contacted them and they assured me that they are authorized dealers for prodisc and ty and only stock genuine discs.
So, I figured I would ask around here and see if anyone has any REAL experiences with them…[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it might be ok to go ahead and buy from them then, but I would still
be just a little bit hesitant to buy them myself as I’ve been burned on buying discs
off of ebay before even after the seller gave me the old [B](“be assured that they are
the real deal and not some fakes”)[/B] which they turned out to be fakes anyway but if
you are truly confident in the seller telling you the absolute truth then by all means go
for it because it is just your money that you loose if you get beat on the deal. :sad:

I decided after that fiasco of a deal that I would never buy any blank discs off of ebay
again only from authorized dealers on line like Supermediastore, Meritline, Shop4tech
Rima, Newegg, etc., etc., that way you know without a doubt you’ll be getting the real
deal and no fakes. :iagree: