AV-Test: Bitdefender best virusscanner for Windows 7

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: AV-Test: Bitdefender best virusscanner for Windows 7[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/09/myce-av-test-august-2015-windows-7-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The virusscanner of Romanian antivirus vendor Bitdefender is the best antivirus product for Windows 7, according to German test lab AV-Test.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/av-test-bitdefender-best-virusscanner-for-windows-7-77413/](http://www.myce.com/news/av-test-bitdefender-best-virusscanner-for-windows-7-77413/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I hated Bitdefender, it only cost me about £14 for a year on special. I managed with it for about a week. Not for me, far to much on screen junk, very annoying.
Perhaps some of you love it?

I had Bitdefender for 4 months on a 6 months trial. Hated it too. The firewall constantly blocked off my Synology NAS drive and also my routers USB storage and going through the add exemption process worked at first but then it constantly forgot that exemption and then didn’t accept it meaning over and over again messing with the firewall. in the end I just turned off the firewall all together as I was so sick. Then the antivirus seemed to think everything was malicious software on my PC. Which it just ups and deletes without any warning. And adding an exemption to this was the most difficult thing under the sun. Kasperky is a night and day improvement. Never again will I use Bitdefender. Kaspersky, Avira or Panda for me.

according to German test lab AV-Test
Wasn’t this the same EU that hated Microsoft. I take their credibility with salt rubbed the wound. Their bias on Microsoft has already lost any credibility they had.

:)) no problem guys, even we in Romania, we don’t use Bitdefender. I’m repairing pc’s here, and i recomend my clients, for money Kaspersky Antivirus, and for free Avast Antivirus :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DanielFromRomania;2761555]:)) no problem guys, even we in Romania, we don’t use Bitdefender. I’m repairing pc’s here, and i recomend my clients, for money Kaspersky Antivirus, and for free Avast Antivirus :)[/QUOTE]
Hate to burst your bubble Kaspersky been caught blocking other companies A/V probem. And Avast most likely has pops for you to buy the premium version so that doesn’t help them either.

Yeah just give up on Windows. Try Linux Mint. If you merely browse the web and watch media it can be installed on a flash drive and works way better and faster than windows and no need for 45 updates every time you reboot or this AV/malware whack-a-mole routine.

[QUOTE=byronbb;2761639]Yeah just give up on Windows. Try Linux Mint. If you merely browse the web and watch media it can be installed on a flash drive and works way better and faster than windows and no need for 45 updates every time you reboot or this AV/malware whack-a-mole routine.[/QUOTE]
If you didn’t catch the new Linux gets virus/malware as well. And least one forgets Windows is the Gamer player and more users know how to use it compared to Linux. There so many Distro trying to convince people to use is almost a Alice in Wonderland. Also if you want people to use Linux Mint are you yourself ready to give them “Support” if not then one shouldn’t make such recommendations.