Autoplay3 not backwards compatable?

im not one for having to reburn all my bw4 backups for bw5 is there anyway we can get autoplay to be backwards compatable with older burns of autoplay?

this is a major problem with me as i have alot of media burned with 4.5 and would hate to have to just throw it all away if i go to version 5…anyone have a answer to this?

hmm it maybe backwards compatable i had a mismatch of bw4 combined with autoplay3 which is a nono…game seems to run fine on my bw5 machine.

Some of my game burned with 4.5 bw run fine with bw5 and some dont ??? Maybe we should install autoplay 2.0 ?

Originally posted by mizar21
Some of my game burned with 4.5 bw run fine with bw5 and some dont ??? Maybe we should install autoplay 2.0 ?

but wont autoplay 2 not play bw5 110 burned games maybe i should go back to beta 104 it seemed very stable to me and ive had my best success with it (it uses autoplay2)…hence we are in a catch 22 situation. I would use bw5 exclusivly but some titles will not copy with it. as i said before its a problem with the write speed not being able to slow down enough to copy the safedisk protection with this title.

maybe its a problem with just the autoplay3 standalone ill have to test that out as the title does play on my machine that has bw5 110 on it.