Automatic Updates

vbimport

Ever since version 5, I am not being pinged to update to the latest version when I start DVDFab Platinum. Is something configured wrong on my end, or has the automatic update procedure changed?

“Is something configured wrong on my end”…unable to answer that without sitting at your keyboard :bigsmile:

in common settings–>General is there a check mark in the box to "Check for new version Automatically"
there is also a button there to “Check Now”

I’ve had the same problem ever since v5 also and clicking on the Check Now
button has no effect so I just get my updates here on the site. :wink:

[quote=getit29;2130555]I’ve had the same problem ever since v5 also and clicking on the Check Now
button has no effect so I just get my updates here on the site. ;)[/quote]
I never have tried the button so don’t know if it works or not :frowning: like you also here reading and helping other members so always updating from here too :bigsmile:

The button is not working for me, either. It would be good if Fengtao would weigh in here.

Unless something has changed, the auto update does not consider betas as a new version. Get them here at CDF.

I’m sure Fengtao will see/read this thread and fix the issue like he always does, course with all the other issues it may take time but it will get fixed.