Automatic login tool for websites?

Is there a program, or extention/plugin (freeware) which automatically logs a user out, and in again every hour for a per-determined website? I am using some websites, which have thousands of members. and i wish to remain on the first page of online users throughout the day, the only way I have figured out to do that is too keep actively loging myself, in and out again, however there are too many members logging in, and i keep getting pushed down, therefore i’d like to automate the task if i can, would you know how?

[QUOTE=sandia911;2671748]Is there a program, or extention/plugin (freeware) which automatically logs a user out, and in again every hour for a per-determined website? I am using some websites, which have thousands of members. [B]and i wish to remain on the first page of online users throughout the day[/B], the only way I have figured out to do that is too keep actively loging myself, in and out again, however there are too many members logging in, [U]and i keep getting pushed down[/U], therefore i’d like to automate the task if i can, would you know how?[/QUOTE]

…sounds egocentric.