AutoDVDFab v1 by troy512

what you need

[ol]
[li]DVDFab (CSS Version)
[/li][li]AutoDVDFab v1 Installer
[/li][/ol]

instructions

[ol]
[li]set dvdfab to open in main movie mode, preselect your target burning drive, preselect audio track and preselect subpicture track
[/li]
[li]install AutoDVDFab
[/li]
[li]set your source dvd drive to use AutoDVDFab as your default DVD Movie AutoPlay Action
[/li]
[li]insert blank dvd into burning drive
[/li]
[li]insert original dvd into source drive and wait
[/li][/ol]

tutorial

video tutorial available on my youtube page. http://www.youtube.com/dvdfabtroy

so what is this

AutoDVDFab is a simple autohotkey script i made to completely automate the dvdfab backup process. v1 was created using main movie mode. once you run the AutoDVDFab Installer, all you need to do is set your source dvd drive to use AutoDVDFab as your default DVD Movie AutoPlay Action.

everything is installed to C:\Program Files\AutoDVDFab, and a uninstaller shortcut is also created in the start menu.

if you need to enable autorun for cdrom drives ive included a file named enable_autorun_cdrom

if you do not want to use AutoDVDFab as an autoplay feature, ive included the necessary file to disable AutoDVDFab autoplay handlers and disable autorun_cdrom. then you must run AutoDVDFab after you insert both the source and target disc’s.

comments or questions

please read the provided readme.txt

please post any comments or questions here in this thread.

[U]the provided readme text file[/U]

AutoDVDFab v1 by troy512 was created using Windows XP SP3 and has only been tested by me on my system.

once installed you will need to set AutoDVDFab.exe as your default DVD Movie AutoPlay Action.

everything which is installed will be uninstalled if you run the uninstaller provided. if you use enable_autorun_cdrom.reg you will have to then use disable_autorun_cdrom.reg to turn off autorun.

this was created using main movie mode and at this time i will only support main movie mode. other modes and features will not be included in v1. theoretically this could work for other modes but has not been tested to function properly. all bugs and suggestions will be considered for v1. future versions may include other modes, but i doubt it.

as this is a completely automated process, this will work best to have at least two dvd drives, one with your blank dvd inserted and one with the original dvd inserted. you will also need to have dvdfab setup for opening in main movie mode, preselect your audio and subpicture tracks, and already set for your burning drive.

at this time i have no error control, if dvdfab has a problem autodvdfab will not continue but will auto-close. v1 will assume the dvd opens, main movie is selected, then dvdfab copies and burns with no interruptions.

the source code AutoDVDFab.ahk is in the installer, you will need autohotkey to view the source code.

autorun_cdrom regisrty script is included, if your autorun is not working correctly you can use this to enable autorun for cdrom

you can disable the autoplay features and run AutoDVDFab standalone or through another external program setting, the included disable registry scripts are included. you will just have to run AutoDVDFab.exe by double clicking the file. the entire AutoDVDFab process will function normally, just click the program instead of autoplay.

for help or comments please visit http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/autodvdfab-v1-troy512-275909/

troy512

[QUOTE=troy512;2285108][U]the provided readme text file[/U]

AutoDVDFab v1 by troy512 was created using Windows XP SP3 and has only been tested by me on my system.

once installed you will need to set AutoDVDFab.exe as your default DVD Movie AutoPlay Action.

everything which is installed will be uninstalled if you run the uninstaller provided. if you use enable_autorun_cdrom.reg you will have to then use disable_autorun_cdrom.reg to turn off autorun.

this was created using main movie mode and at this time i will only support main movie mode. other modes and features will not be included in v1. theoretically this could work for other modes but has not been tested to function properly. all bugs and suggestions will be considered for v1. future versions may include other modes, but i doubt it.

as this is a completely automated process, this will work best to have at least two dvd drives, one with your blank dvd inserted and one with the original dvd inserted. you will also need to have dvdfab setup for opening in main movie mode, preselect your audio and subpicture tracks, and already set for your burning drive.

at this time i have no error control, if dvdfab has a problem autodvdfab will not continue but will auto-close. v1 will assume the dvd opens, main movie is selected, then dvdfab copies and burns with no interruptions.

the source code AutoDVDFab.ahk is in the installer, you will need autohotkey to view the source code.

autorun_cdrom regisrty script is included, if your autorun is not working correctly you can use this to enable autorun for cdrom

you can disable the autoplay features and run AutoDVDFab standalone or through another external program setting, the included disable registry scripts are included. you will just have to run AutoDVDFab.exe by double clicking the file. the entire AutoDVDFab process will function normally, just click the program instead of autoplay.

for help or comments please visit http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/autodvdfab-v1-troy512-275909/

troy512[/QUOTE]antivirus popped up saying it is a virus!

sorry but i think you better try again, what antivirus software are you using?

my files are clean.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/f7110863391764718f32aa2c57395ff1ec71972c

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/54cc8d708240298cf1695f43c01878c96cc091307de9725bc6b4002762fd41cc-1245751557

http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=29ccbfbe9dd11db6fe224832a8c75273e1fc6adf

http://online.us.drweb.com/cache/?i=5c2447603fb37f8205ec1ae14b70b24c

BitDefender Log File

Product : BitDefender Total Security 2009
Version : BitDefender UIScanner v.12
Scanning task : Contextual Scan
Log date : 6/23/2009 12:13:12 PM
Log path : C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\contextual\1245777192_1_00.xml

Scan Paths:Path 0000: C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Desktop\autodvdfabv1\AutoDVDFabv1_Installer.exe

Scan Options:Scan for viruses : Yes
Scan for adware : Yes
Scan for spyware : Yes
Scan for applications : Yes
Scan for dialers : Yes
Scan for rootkits : No

Target Selection Options:Scan registry keys : No
Scan cookies : No
Scan boot sectors : No
Scan memory processes : No
Scan archives : Yes
Scan runtime packers : Yes
Scan emails : Yes
Scan all files : Yes
Heuristic Scan : Yes
Scanned extensions : 
Excluded extensions : 

Target Processing:Default action for infected objects : Disinfect
Default action for suspicious objects : None
Default action for hidden objects : None
Default action for encrypted infected objects : None
Default action for encrypted suspicious objects : None
Default action for password-protected objects : Prompt for password

Scan engines summaryNumber of virus signatures : 3442663
Archive plugins : 45
Email plugins : 6
Scan plugins : 13
System plugins : 5
Unpack plugins : 7

Overall scan summaryScanned items : 6
Infected items : 0
Suspicious items : 0
Resolved items : 0
Unresolved items : 0
Password-protected items : 0
Overcompressed items : 0
Individual viruses found : 0
Scanned directories : 0
Scanned boot sectors : 0
Scanned archives : 1
Input-output errors : 0
Scan time : 00:00:01
Files per second : 6

Scanned processes summaryScanned : 0
Infected : 0

Scanned registry keys summaryScanned : 0

Scanned cookies summaryScanned : 0

[QUOTE=greyaburton;2296913]antivirus popped up saying it is a virus![/QUOTE]

Done a scan with AVG Free and no infections found so you must be getting a
false positive from your AV. :iagree:

For some reason I can’t download the autodvdfab v1 installer can someone help me.

can you access the mediafire page?

the file is too large to upload to the forum.

troy I get web page can not be found.

troy sent you pm with my email address

sent from ohprobly (at) hotmail.com

can you access the mediafire homepage

yes I can access the homepage fine did you send me email with installer attached?

yes i sent AutoDVDFabv1_Installer.zip

clear your your browser cache and try again, i have no problems accessing the site from IE8, Firefox 3 or Google Chrome.

[QUOTE=troy512;2296923]sorry but i think you better try again, what antivirus software are you using?

my files are clean.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/f7110863391764718f32aa2c57395ff1ec71972c

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/54cc8d708240298cf1695f43c01878c96cc091307de9725bc6b4002762fd41cc-1245751557

http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=29ccbfbe9dd11db6fe224832a8c75273e1fc6adf

http://online.us.drweb.com/cache/?i=5c2447603fb37f8205ec1ae14b70b24c

BitDefender Log File

Product : BitDefender Total Security 2009
Version : BitDefender UIScanner v.12
Scanning task : Contextual Scan
Log date : 6/23/2009 12:13:12 PM
Log path : C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\contextual\1245777192_1_00.xml

Scan Paths:Path 0000: C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Desktop\autodvdfabv1\AutoDVDFabv1_Installer.exe

Scan Options:Scan for viruses : Yes
Scan for adware : Yes
Scan for spyware : Yes
Scan for applications : Yes
Scan for dialers : Yes
Scan for rootkits : No

Target Selection Options:Scan registry keys : No
Scan cookies : No
Scan boot sectors : No
Scan memory processes : No
Scan archives : Yes
Scan runtime packers : Yes
Scan emails : Yes
Scan all files : Yes
Heuristic Scan : Yes
Scanned extensions : 
Excluded extensions : 

Target Processing:Default action for infected objects : Disinfect
Default action for suspicious objects : None
Default action for hidden objects : None
Default action for encrypted infected objects : None
Default action for encrypted suspicious objects : None
Default action for password-protected objects : Prompt for password

Scan engines summaryNumber of virus signatures : 3442663
Archive plugins : 45
Email plugins : 6
Scan plugins : 13
System plugins : 5
Unpack plugins : 7

Overall scan summaryScanned items : 6
Infected items : 0
Suspicious items : 0
Resolved items : 0
Unresolved items : 0
Password-protected items : 0
Overcompressed items : 0
Individual viruses found : 0
Scanned directories : 0
Scanned boot sectors : 0
Scanned archives : 1
Input-output errors : 0
Scan time : 00:00:01
Files per second : 6

Scanned processes summaryScanned : 0

Scanned registry keys summaryScanned : 0

Scanned cookies summaryScanned : 0

[/QUOTE]

thanks for your quick and extensive reply.im using avira antivir free edition.will run an update and then try it again.–said it was up to date.tried downloading it again.anti virus popped up again said it contained TR/DROPPER.GEN trojan?but my downloader downloaded anyways and i just installed it with no problems?

anyone comment on how well it works for Vista? i only have XP SP3 to test with and it works almost perfect.

only known issue is with dvds containing autoplay software, the video wants to play instead of AutoDVDFab starting.