The above scan was the second burn. The first burn was actually fractionally, (insignificantly) better, but I didn't save it.
But the salient points were that I was doing a "Write-Transfer" test, and I thought something was wrong because it was taking so long, seemingly doing nothing or stuck in an endless loop. But it came out of it, and began the burn and finished. Apparently, the Auto-Strategy function was taking place before the first burn, so the first disk was as good as the last, or at least it was in this instance.
So to answer your question more directly, I noticed no improvement on subsequent burns, they all have been like the above, so far.