Australian police raids house of Bitcoin founder ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Australian police raids house of Bitcoin founder ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/12/wrightbitcoinpost-inline3-582x402-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

The house of the man behind the alias Satoshi Nakamoto has been raided by the Australian police. The entrepreneur Craig Wright is, together with American computer forensics expert Dave Kleiman, likely behind the Satoshi Nakamoto alias which first published the Bitcoin sourcecode.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/australian-police-raids-house-of-bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto-78041/](http://www.myce.com/news/australian-police-raids-house-of-bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto-78041/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

The Rumor mills are still to strong it’s also been said this is the wrong person as well so until the Rumor mills gets burned off this is all speculations. Unless they can provide factual evidence this is the person. I’ve heard they already got sue and lost because they arrested and harassed the wrong person already.

According to my local news it isn’t sure he’s the man behind bitcoin and the raid has NOTHING to do with being the founder at all, only that it’s related to the tax deparment

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2764708]According to my local news it isn’t sure he’s the man behind bitcoin and the raid has NOTHING to do with being the founder at all, only that it’s related to the tax deparment[/QUOTE] Don’t mess with Taxes; that’s how they got Al Capone! :cop:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2764715]Don’t mess with Taxes; that’s how they got Al Capone! :cop:[/QUOTE]
Problem is don’t drive the roads that’s where your tax money goes to fix. Without that TX will be dirt roads and the good old Covered Wagons and Oxens… lol

Allocated taxes fixes alot of stuff people fail to notice til the taxes get taken away and then it’s UNCLE SAM help me… that is a joke… TX couldn’t exist without Taxes to fix infrastructures. Take away all the subsidies that tax payers pay for Corporations and Oil companies in TX and they go BROKE…

I find it very unlikely that someone would get their house raided because of a “tax dispute.” When I hear the word “dispute”, I tend to assume that Wright was probably discussing his taxes with government officials, so that they don’t accidentally charge him more tax money than they are supposed to. If he had simply “refused” to pay his taxes, that would be different. I’ll bet the government will continue to gather evidence on him, before charging him with bogus terrorism charges. After all, he’s made it easier for “terrorists” and other “criminals” to exchange money quickly and anonymously.

Let this be a lesson for all you non-corporate innovators out there: If you wish to create new and exciting technologies, use privacy-friendly services such as VPNs or TOR. Otherwise your government will hunt you down for obviously false reasons.

I thought I had read that he had used vpn’s and tor