Australian Borg has taken over? YES!

I am now known as ‘True blue aussie’ ???:a
:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently typing this with fear of my own account.
This will all be revealed within 36 hours. We need to fight this !

Till then … keep quiet… the Aussies are listening to every word we’re typing ! :eek: :eek:

ssshhh

Yes, us Aussie Borg can defy the laws of physics and “Hear” every word displayed on the page.

Well, Australia is the “Clever” country!

Bwuhahahahahahahha! (evil maniacal laughter)

Actually the government always refers to australia as this, as they challenge the notion. Obviously Pollies are soooooo much smarter with their 75ish IQs, than the rest of oz with their 120++ IQ’s, and have a superior grasp on where australia should go.

Aussie PM: “When i took over australia 3 years ago, it was balanced precariously over an abyss. Since then, Australia has taken a great leap forward!”

Originally posted by wesociety
I am now known as ‘True blue aussie’ ???:a
:stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely and you should be proud of your new status. :smiley:

It is now just after midnight on the Eastern seaboard downunder and the Aussie-Borg takeover is complete.

Thanks to a new strain of the Aussie-Borg assimilation virus which is transmitted via the internet, all forum users are now infected as they log on and you are being assimilated even as you read this.

For those interested, henceforth user titles on the forum will be as follows:

• Newly Assimilated (Minimum Posts: 0)
  • Aussie Tacker (Minimum Posts: 30)
  • Aussie Junior Lifesaver (Minimum Posts: 50)
  • Aussie Beer Member (Minimum Posts: 100)
  • True Blue Aussie (Minimum Posts: 250)
  • Bronzed Aussie (Minimum Posts: 1000)
  • Aussie Icon (Minimum Posts: 2000)
  • Aussie Legend (Minimum Posts: 4500)

Of course, the last applies only to BoSkin as he was, prior to the takeover, the only CD Freaks G0d.

As for Hemispasm (who fought so long and hard against the collective), he logged on an hour or two ago, was infected and is now fully assimilated. Being assimilated, he now, of course, realises the error of his past opposition. (Just look at his sig if you don’t believe me. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: )

If it is here
this may of stupidity come
this already you knew
this be what we have to do
this to you I write
this late it comes

Sorry I got inspired by Sss
Yeah I know very badly

I even heard the servers have now moved (or are to be moved) to downunder to complete the Aussie borg assimilation…

Final decisions on residence permits are expected early in the morning, for eligible staff of course (mine was denied).

Oi oi!

Off to drink some beer and feed the crocs. Got an opossum in my backyard aswell and I’m going to hunt that bastard. They all come here because of the bush fires. My house seems to be save so no worries, mate!

Shouldn’t Domi’s title be “Aussie Borg management”?

Regards from a not yet assimilated newsposter!

Aussie borg assimilation is not yet complete, some are still fighting the assimilation…but this will be over soon, resistance is futile!!!

Originally posted by Liggy
[B]Shouldn’t Domi’s title be “Aussie Borg management”?

Regards from a not yet assimilated newsposter! [/B]

No, no… “Aussie Borg Queen:wink:

Originally posted by joerg_kling

Shouldn’t Domi’s title be “Aussie Borg management”?

Originally posted by code65536

No, no… “Aussie Borg Queen:wink:
" Right " - said the King

Originally posted by philamber
[B]Absolutely and you should be proud of your new status. :smiley:

It is now just after midnight on the Eastern seaboard downunder and the Aussie-Borg takeover is complete.

Thanks to a new strain of the Aussie-Borg assimilation virus which is transmitted via the internet, all forum users are now infected as they log on and you are being assimilated even as you read this.

For those interested, henceforth user titles on the forum will be as follows:

• Newly Assimilated (Minimum Posts: 0)
  • Aussie Tacker (Minimum Posts: 30)
  • Aussie Junior Lifesaver (Minimum Posts: 50)
  • Aussie Beer Member (Minimum Posts: 100)
  • True Blue Aussie (Minimum Posts: 250)
  • Bronzed Aussie (Minimum Posts: 1000)
  • Aussie Icon (Minimum Posts: 2000)
  • Aussie Legend (Minimum Posts: 4500)

Of course, the last applies only to BoSkin as he was, prior to the takeover, the only CD Freaks G0d.

As for Hemispasm (who fought so long and hard against the collective), he logged on an hour or two ago, was infected and is now fully assimilated. Being assimilated, he now, of course, realises the error of his past opposition. (Just look at his sig if you don’t believe me. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: ) [/B]
Oi! I more than 250 posts c’mon:confused:

UNless the borgs have

Sleep Sensor Alarm:
Monitors the borg’s sensors while the borg sleeps. When preset parameters are exceeded (movement in vision or audio range, for instance) the borg wakens. $28,000

Sonar Implant:
This is an implant placed in each ear as well as modifying the vocal cords. This allows the user to use sonar in the water. This means the user can fight blind underwater with only a -2 penalty to S/P/D. Also, the recipient can find his way around underwater and avoid collisions with objects. Chance: 60% +5% per level Cost: $8500

Water Immersion Protection:
Immersion, other than about knee-deep or spattering from rain, can lead to malfunction & death for borgs. Water Immersion Protection seals a borg’s body against moisture down to 200m depth. Breathing may still be a problem. $75,000.

There will still be a chance
I have still not decided which side to support, but the borg side is very tempting.

Btw. did anyone understand what i meant with my previous post?

I also found some Experimental borg Equipment

Aura Generator:
This handy gadget functions just like Alter Aura. An android or cyborg with this add-on will appear to be a normal human to any psi who uses See Aura. Costs $2,000,000

See Aura:
Additional feature for an optics package which employs techniques of Kirlian Photography. Costs $85,000. Functions identical to See Aura when activated

Telepathic Transceiver:
This device functions much like a radio, but it uses the same energies and frequencies which telepaths use. A bot or borg with this device can communicate with a telepath. This gadget is identical to the sensitive psi power of telepathy except that the range is 200’. Cost: $750,000. Range can be extended up to 10 miles at a cost of $750 per extra foot of distance

Does the Aussies have something like this?

HEEEEEEEEELP! I’m aussimilated too. Is there anyone left who can still free us? :eek:

Originally posted by Liggy
HEEEEEEEEELP! I’m aussimilated too. Is there anyone left who can still free us? :eek:

We are the borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

I believe that covers your question?:cool:

Mutant… dutch… strain… regaining control…

YES, I am finally free!!! my dutchyness has freed me, (actually me smoking weed has disrupted my neural aussiemitter) Hoorah for holland, join me my brothers in fighting the aussie borg!!!

Originally posted by mace1337
[B]Mutant… dutch… strain… regaining control…

YES, I am finally free!!! my dutchyness has freed me, (actually me smoking weed has disrupted my neural aussiemitter) Hoorah for holland, join me my brothers in fighting the aussie borg!!! [/B]

You are still connected…the pot makes you think otherwise, but then it has always distorted reality :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
You are still connected…the pot makes you think otherwise, but then it has always distorted reality :wink:

What u talking 'bout fool! i don’t want none 'o that jibba jabba!
mace has never been truly assimilated and he never will, now i’ll run you over with my helluva fast van. I pity the fool who tries to assimilate me, then goes home crying to his mama!