Austrailian student may go to jail for creating MP3WMAland

I just posted the article Austrailian student may go to jail for creating MP3WMAland.

Mr. Belvedere  used our    news submit  to tell us  about a story he saw on SMH.com.au concerning a 20 year old University of NSW  science student Charles Ng. Charles may soon be jailed for his...
Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7094-Austrailian-student-may-go-to-jail-for-creating-MP3WMAland.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7094-Austrailian-student-may-go-to-jail-for-creating-MP3WMAland.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Hey, $60,000,000 of wealth re-distributed to the masses! Were these guys modern day Robin Hoods or what? :d

Well, life in Australia can be harsh. Haven’t you ever seen “Welcome to Woop-Woop?”

In australia approximately 80% of the wealth is controlled by 5% of the population…I wonders what percentage of that 5% is made up of scumbag lawyers getting richer prosecuting people who are in contravention of what is really a frigging goober home law…isn’t there some planet the americans can take over and ALL move there…leaving the rest of the world here …to wallow…happily…:X

I seriously doubt it cost the music industry 60 million. I mean i downloaded a bit of stuff there and i was never intending to buy any of it b4 i downloaded it. I believe this would be the same for the vast majority of people.

What people need to do is start keeping track of what these articles say it’s costing them. Like this one is 60 mil. Everytime you hear about a music lawsuit just write down how much that lawsuit supposdly costs the music industry and then at the end of the year. The RIAA or BSA or somebody will give you a number and say ok, this is how much we lost to piracy this year. If those numbers don’t match up. Somebody is lying.

We are the custom writing service providers.

If you need to get an admission in a school, college or a university or require any help in any kind of assignment, so don’t get tensed. Student Home Work Relief is there to help you out.

If you have your self written assignments, so we can rectify or re-write your
Essays, research papers, thesis or term papers etc. for you absolutely free of charge.

Our qualified writers are able to write any type of papers before the specified deadline.
We are the only writing service providers in USA who offers the lowest
rate for a custom writing service.

We only assign the professionals to write the papers for you.
All of our writers are PhDs and Master Degree Holders.

Note :

Please make sure to get rid of those fraud websites which do not have the
genuine writers and that is why they would not even let you speak with the
writers directly.

For further details you can visit our website at
www.studenthomeworkrelief.com or send us your details or concerns at
contactus@studenthomeworkrelief.com

You can call us at 1877 645 5679.

Regards,

Student Home Work Relief.