Aussie Spindles?

vbimport

hey i was wonder about prices for a high qualitty low price type of thing. i want either spindles or packs. thanx.
ps. in australia

You could try HERE

The place is in queensland (opposite end of the country for you).

Pros - frequent updates on website
Cons - No phone answering
- No email answering
- Futureproof, (an admin on these forums) had/is having a bad experience with them, he sent an order, but got no reply as yet.

at least you can use the prices as a reference.

cheers

Originally posted by Huzzy
You could try HERE
- Futureproof, (an admin on these forums) had/is having a bad experience with them, he sent an order, but got no reply as yet.

Finally got some reply (and my burner) from gamedude.com.au

What a joke it was:

They will respond to “is it in stock?” and “how long for delivery?” but don’t respond to anything else. Their friggin phone doesn’t work.
Cheapest in the country for an ASUS 48x @ AUD$199 (at the time)
Postage charged was $15.00 but got $8.95 worth of postage :grr
Price dropped to sub $190 before they processed my payment but still got charged old price :grr

I threatened them with the Fair Trading Act and the Small Claims Tribunal before I got an email from them :grr

Never again. Use insight, Scorptec, CWS or CAPS - next day delivery and their phones work.

Originally posted by ThAStEwYBoI
hey i was wonder about prices for a high qualitty low price type of thing. i want either spindles or packs. thanx.
ps. in australia

Stick your head into jb hi-fi. Whilst what they’ve got in stock at any particular time varies, they usually have at least 2 or 3 brands of high quality cdrs either on spindles or in full full case cd packs at cheap prices. (E.g. last week they had 10 packs of full case verbatim data life plus 24x rated 80 minute cdrs for $10.50 au; and invariably they have at least one quality brand on spindles at a decent price at any given time).:slight_smile:

I’m not after spindles myself, but in regards to th stores mentioned here & a couple else where, I note that Scorptec at http://www.scorptec.com.au & http://www.tadara.com.au both have C.O.D. deliveries-I’m after a CD burner & being from Brisbane would be interstate from these victorian stores, so I’m interested in anyone else’s feedback with these stores.
Has anyone made hardware purchases with them & how reliable are they?:confused: