Aurora Blu-ray Copy

vbimport

I haven’t tried it yet,so I don’t know it’s capabilities.
Just informing you that,besides the well known ones, there’s another Blu-ray ripper,wich also happens to be temporary free…:bigsmile:

Aurora Blu-ray Copy

[QUOTE=roadworker;2699950]I haven’t tried it yet,so I don’t know it’s capabilities.
Just informing you that,besides the well known ones, there’s another Blu-ray ripper,wich also happens to be temporary free…:bigsmile:

[B]Aurora Blu-ray Copy[/B][/QUOTE][B] This link goes to Ideal Copy, a program that we already support.[/B]

There are a hundred of these Roadworker, did you trythis one? I recently tried a Bluray Player and it was so full of Virusus I had to delete it, luckily I have a very good A/V program.

No Alan,couldn’t try it …:o
A rebuilding project goin’ on here,so I can’t acces my main computer for a while…:frowning:
But I still have my laptop and tablet to have access to the wonderful world of the www …:p:bigsmile:

You have to click on Aurora alan, not Blu-ray Copy. Two links in his post there.

Or here:
http://www.bluray-player-software.com/bluray-dvd-copy-mac/how-to-rip-bluray-on-windows-8-freely.htm