August 21st , 2014, TDMore V 1.0.0.3 released with faster conversion speed

vbimport

All TDmore Products updated Version 1.0.0.3 August 21st 2014

August 21st , 2014, TDMore V 1.0.0.3 released with faster conversion speed.

New:

Added the Activate and Buy Now buttons in the main interface.

Implemented new trial logic.

Added the on-screen tips for button operations.

When using a specific user account to activate one TDMore product, other products under that account will automatically be activated.

Fix:

Fixed the problem that switching copy mode takes too much time.

Fixed the problem that Output option is not displayed under Clone mode.

Fixed the problem that the Volume Label is cut down from left if it is too long.

TDMore DVD Converter 1.0.0.3 Changelog

New:

When using a specific user account to activate one TDMore product, other products under that account will automatically be activated.

Significantly improved the conversion speed.

Fix:

Fixed the problem that conversion speed is not displayed during the conversion process.

Fixed the problem that switching profile takes too much time.

Improved the conversion speed at the starting point.

Fixed the problem that other unfolded tiles are folded when switching profiles.

TDMore Blu-ray Copy 1.0.0.3 Changelog

New:

Fix:

Fixed the problem that Output option is not displayed under Clone mode.

Fixed the problem that the Volume Label is cut down from left if it is too long.

TDMore Blu-ray Converter 1.0.0.3 Changelog

New:

Fix:

Fixed the problem that conversion speed is not displayed during the conversion process.

Fixed the problem that unable to rename the title when conversion finishes.

Fixed the problem that other unfolded tiles are folded when switching profiles.

Thanks for posting the change log ILLP

I really liked this part:

Congrats TDMore for an awesome product.:flower:

I have to hand it to this company they have done some fantastic upgrades already since I bought the 4 lifetime products looks like it was a great investment for sure keep up the nice work TDmore.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2734714]I bought the 4 lifetime products looks like it was a great investment for sure keep up the nice work TDmore.:)[/QUOTE]

Same feeling here…:iagree:

:clap::clap:Nice post, many people would like to know the update of this software.

[QUOTE=johnson876;2734738]:clap::clap:Nice post, many people would like to know the update of this software.[/QUOTE]
Hi Johnson, nice to see you here. I am very glad that you have joined the forum.:slight_smile:

Save up to $19 right now ! Coupon: TDM-Y7GG-ORE, Valid to: August 31, 2014 ! Copy the Coupon and shop now! - See more at: http://www.tdmore.com/download.html#sthash.T2syk9X8.dpuf

[QUOTE=alan1476;2734825]Save up to $19 right now ! Coupon: TDM-Y7GG-ORE, Valid to: August 31, 2014 ! Copy the Coupon and shop now! - See more at: http://www.tdmore.com/download.html#sthash.T2syk9X8.dpuf[/QUOTE]

thanks i appreciate it!

[QUOTE=Primuscan;2736649]thanks i appreciate it![/QUOTE]

:sad:The coupon had been invalid now, you can use the coupon TDM-BPU1-OFF before September 15, 2014 to save $4.99 on single products.:flower:

I’m considering this software and have one question (at this time). How long does it take to convert from Blu-ray to Mp4? For example a 90 to 120 minute movie.

[QUOTE=santp;2740023]I’m considering this software and have one question (at this time). How long does it take to convert from Blu-ray to Mp4? For example a 90 to 120 minute movie.[/QUOTE]

Use the fully functional trial to find that out

Thanks AGJ. The time seems pretty good. I was afraid it might be 1:1. The conversion was good so far as audio and color is concerned. I did not get Subtitles. They show on Nero and in the TDMore Preview, but not in the conversion. I checked the English boxes, I ran with the Forced box checked and unchecked. I tried with Sanjuro, Yojimbo and Red Cliff. I only get 10 minutes now, but that’s enough.