Audio/video ts files

vbimport

Can anyone tell me why dfab is splitting the vid/aud ts files
/.I cannot get both to work when watching on computer.I can either watch the movie without audio or listen without video.When selecting movie to watch the movie is split to those two files and I can only select one .I cannot select the movie file itself.Any help?..It used to work:confused:

The audio file should be empty

[QUOTE=bandog101;2538384]Can anyone tell me why dfab is splitting the vid/aud ts files
/.I cannot get both to work when watching on computer.I can either watch the movie without audio or listen without video.When selecting movie to watch the movie is split to those two files and I can only select one .I cannot select the movie file itself.Any help?..It used to work:confused:[/QUOTE]

DVDFab as always created both the AUDIO_TS and the VIDEO_TS which the AUDIO_TS folder is always empty it is only for compatibility reasons with some standalone DVD players because they require it, the audio tracks are within the VIDEO_TS folder.

this issue your having sounds like what some users have when watching movies with the preview window in DVDFab

@ bandog101

I have deleted your other thread on this issue please don’t make multiple threads/posts on the same issue it only creates problems for those who are willing to help other members/users not counting it is also against forum rules.

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

I apologise fer the dbl postI did’nt see the first post so I thought I’d goofed when posing the question…I did not know this…Even after all these years of using dfab…Huh…I just got learned:bow:

[QUOTE=bandog101;2538394]I apologise fer the dbl postI did’nt see the first post so I thought I’d goofed when posing the question…I did not know this…Even after all these years of using dfab…Huh…I just got learned:bow:[/QUOTE]

Not a problem on the double post gives me something to do :iagree:
and we never stop learning no matter how old we get :bigsmile: