Audio/video ts files

vbimport

After copying a disc,the audio/video ts files come up and I have to click out of the files before burning.Anyone know why or how I can stop this from happening?..Thanx Jim

[QUOTE=bandog101;2526059]After copying a disc,the audio/video ts files come up and I have to click out of the files before burning.Anyone know why or how I can stop this from happening?..Thanx Jim[/QUOTE]

Sorry I’m not sure I understand what your saying :confused:

What do you mean "after the rip the Audio/Video ts comes up ?

Hey SJ…yes after copying to hd the file{s} pop up and I have to close it before it will burn to disc…Jim

[QUOTE=bandog101;2526096]Hey SJ…yes after copying to hd the file{s} pop up and I have to close it before it will burn to disc…Jim[/QUOTE]

If I remember right you are using ImgBurn as the burn engine for DVDFab is that correct ? and if so is this pop up window that displays the Audio ts and the video ts is it happening after ImgBurn opens ?

the files pop up before img does…Jim

[QUOTE=bandog101;2526116]the files pop up before img does…Jim[/QUOTE]

I am unable to reproduce this issue :confused:

and don’t know of any setting in DVDFab’s common settings that is for displaying the audio and video ts folders :confused:

I just remembered something that was added in v7069 beta-> “New: Added “/NOIMAGEDETAILS” for ImgBurn to stop the program from displaying details about the image.”

I can not locate that setting in v7070 :confused:
if you did not have a check mark for that setting in v7069 beta then it is passable it it still active in v7070, not sure if this is the cause of your issue however since there doesn’t seem to have the setting visible you may have to re-install v7060 to change that settiung to test this.