AUDIO_TS Folder missing

Ihave been having problems playing backups made with instant copy (ie they wont play in my Philips 880) but they will play in my panasonic player. Anyhow the ones that do play which i usually have made with dvd2one seem to have an AUDIO_TS folder on the disc, but the instant copy ones dont. Could this be why i am getting a disc error with the instant copy backups, and if so how can i put an AUDIO_TS folder on the disc created by instant copy.

Originally posted by RMA
Ihave been having problems playing backups made with instant copy (ie they wont play in my Philips 880) but they will play in my panasonic player. Anyhow the ones that do play which i usually have made with dvd2one seem to have an AUDIO_TS folder on the disc, but the instant copy ones dont. Could this be why i am getting a disc error with the instant copy backups, and if so how can i put an AUDIO_TS folder on the disc created by instant copy.

It’s very possible. In order to add an AUDIO_TS folder to your Instant Copy backups, you’d have to extract the files from the pdi files IC generates. Do a search for a utility called pdixtract. It should allow you to extract the files from the pdi’s and then you can add an AUDIO_TS folder before burning. Good luck!

Thanks samuriHL downloaded the pdixtract.
Now i can extract from the pdi files into a VIDEO_TS folder and burn with Nero, which adds the AUDIO_TS folder and all the backups i have done this way play perfectly.

Hi, where did you find this pdixtract file RMA??
I tried to find it quickly but, I didn’t got it.

Thanks!

rip to .iso and if there was originally an AUDIO_TS just put a check mark to it in IC7.screenshot
you can get PDITOOL or pdi2iso from my guide if you wish
http://www.mrbass.org/instantcopy/

or just get the new 7.01 update

• AUDIO_TS folder is added for compatibility issues with various stand alone players