Audio_ts and video_ts

[qanda]This thread is about the Mad Dog Multimedia Megstor MD-16X3DVD9-8XE. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I THINK I MAY HAVE DELETED MY AUDIO_TS AND VIDEO_ts IS THAT POSSIBLE AND CAN I GET IT BACK?

I keep get this when the DVD is copied and then I go to burn and this come up… Unable to burn DVD, Unable to access the VIDEO_TS info. What does this mean??? How can I fix it

terr48
I’ve removed your email address from your post to keep you from getting deluged with spam. It is just not a good idea to post it on a forum like this.

Are you trying to copy a commercial dvd? Virtually all of them are encrypted and require special software to decrypt and rip to the hard drive. Which program are you using for this?

If you don’t currently have it, I’d suggest the free section of DVDFab, called DVDFab HD Decrypter. It is free to download and will continue to function even after the trial for the main section of DVDFab expires. Found here: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

Speaking of .ts files… sometimes my newsgroup posts a lot of 100mb .ts files instead of one larger .avi… the way I, personally make dvd’s (say of the inauguration) is to put my .avi into my dvd authoring program and then decrypter it to HDD for my backup…

SOOO… MY question is: is there an easy way to convert those .ts files into an .avi file?

@bukowski
What are you talking about? authoring avi files to decript them?
abd what does it have to do with the OP question?

@ter48
the information you give is too little…