Audio Track 2

I seem to have a very weird problem with my writer. All was running o.k. until a couple a weeks ago when my 40125s started adding noise to track 2 of any audio burned. To try and sort this out I tired various disc’s and even formatted my pc. I eventually pulled the writer out of my pc a shoved it in my other pc with the same results. Thinking that the 40125 was knackered I got it exchanged for a 48125s. The trouble is the problem is still here. It does’nt matter what I use to burn ( CloneCD, Nero, CDRwin, Tunespark etc) the result is always the same. I get clicking or noise on track 2 but the rest of the CD is O.K. The one thing I have noticed is that if i burn from 24x upwards i get the problem but if i burn at 16x the problem dissapears. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

LOL. maybe your MP3’z are faulty? hehe or maybe a bad ripp? Hehe I have done that misstake to :wink:

Check you source that you burn from… It’s probebly that…
Ohh i forgot… Nero hade a bug in previus versions. try the latest update.

/Dyzan

I know my mp3’s are alright as i’ve burned them on my sony and toshiba writers and still can without problems. I also have the latest nero software available. I seem to be leaning towards disc trouble. Are liteons fussy with discs?

Just been in touch with the bloke I get the discs off and its seems there has been a few bad batches of disc’s. Tried a set of mirror discs;

This Disc is designed for CD-RW/COMBO Drive Only.
Disc Type, Material = CD-R, Cyanine
ATIP Lead-in = 97m 27s 00f
Norminal Capacity = 702.83MB (79m 59s 74f)
Disc Manufacturer maybe = Csita
SMART-BURN Speed Limit = 48X

With these I can burn all the way to 48x without a single error on Nero speed.

Thanx to Dyzan for replying but everything is sorted now.

np :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

/Dyzan

Did you try to use DAO/96 mode? Maybe you have a new version of the liteon subchannel bug :wink: