Audio Sync with DVDxCopy, Clone DVD

vbimport

When using clone dvd and/or dvdxcopy (in conjunction with reitek G05 dvd-rs and my pioneer 106) I consistenly get audio sync problems. (Enemy of the State, LOTR fellowship, StarWars I The Phantom Menace)

The step is only about 1 second, and although many say it’s generated by human nature looking for imperfections, i beg to disagree - the audio seems to be out by a fraction compared to my original dvds. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Does anyone know of something i could be doing wrong that is causing these problems ? I have only used dvdxcopy and clonedvd - do the likes of dvd2one/dvdshrink etc have a reputation for getting the audio perfectly in line?

If anyone wants to insist that it is just me then please do so.

Thanks in advance.

Shueb.

I would suggest the problem lies with your DVD Player rather than the converting software. Do the VOB files play on the PC okay before burning to DVDR ?

the player i was using was actulally my pc liteon 165h with windvd. I shall check the vob files, but i normally convert from dvd -->iso–?dvd-r.

I have another question: is it possible to change the write speed to dvd±rs in dvdxcopy, or is it possible to write to image?

Cheers chickman

Originally posted by shuebhussain
[B]I have another question: is it possible to change the write speed to dvd±rs in dvdxcopy, or is it possible to write to image?

Cheers chickman [/B]

Sorry I dont know, I dont use dvdxcopy.