Audio Sync Problems Using Ulead DVD WS 2.0

vbimport

I’m having a problem with the audio being out of sync with the video when I burn the video, using Ulead DVD Workshop 2.0 Trial Version (with Double Layer support update).

I’ve recorded footage from a VHS cassette to a DVD+RW (using Philips DVDR985), and then edited files from Womble VCR. I then export the video into DVD Workshop, set up chapter markers, menus, etc. Everything up to this point has been in sync with no problems. When I burn the disc, that’s when it goes out of sync.

I’ve clicked the “Convert To Disc Template” on the Audio tag, on the Video Tag, on the Video and the Audio Tag, all to no avail. I’ve also created a DVD Folder instead of burning the disc, and the audio is still out of sync; I can only assume it has something to do with Ulead’s encoder.

You guys and gals at the Old Forum were extremely helpful, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also had this problem when I started using Ulead Workshop 2, the solution is simple.
In the ‘EDIT’ mode tick the ‘convert to disc template’ option on video and audio section.
Now the audio should stay in sync. :clap:

Except that, as I stated in the original post, I have ticked the “convert to disc template” option in both the Audio and the Video tabs in EDIT mode, and the audio is still out of sync.

I used to have the same problem with the audio out of sync, in the edit mode the ‘Convert to disc template’ must be ticked.
As you have already stated this has been done therefore the problem must be there before you are importing the file into Workshop 2.
When you play the file on the Windows media player is it in sync?
I often used to think it was Workshop 2 putting the audio out of sync but it wasn’t, it was another programme called Win32-Mpeg32.