Audio Sync Problems - generic.AVI

vbimport

I have been having a lot of problems with audio sync since about version 5.0.7.0. It’s so bad that the files are unwatchable.

Just tried 5.0.8.2 Beta same problem

generic.xvid.avi.audiocopy profile, 1100, 2 pass, 720 x 296, same bitrate as original. I used to use this profile all the time with great success.

One movie that it really shows up badly on is “I Am Legend”

Anyone else having a similar problem???

:sad::sad:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2106963]I have been having a lot of problems with audio sync since about version 5.0.7.0. It’s so bad that the files are unwatchable.

generic.xvid.avi.audiocopy profile, 1100, 2 pass, 720 x 296, same bitrate as original. I used to use this profile all the time with great success.

:sad::sad:[/QUOTE]

Seems strainge giving you advice my friend, but I would say try a Clean uninstall making sure to delete any and all profiles saved on your system then run the disk clean and then clean the regisitry before reinstalling.
But you may already know this

Did all of that as a matter of course, my friend…

My name is “GregiBoy”, not “Sea Monster”

:eek: Never called you that…sorry…I will keep my 2 cents to myself with you from now on.
Have a good day SIR

Tim

[quote=GregiBoy;2106963]I have been having a lot of problems with audio sync since about version 5.0.7.0. It’s so bad that the files are unwatchable.

:sad::sad:[/quote]I haven’t done anything but short test conversions in a while, but I will try one of several I have waiting and see how she goes. Bad luck, cobber.

GregiBoy, I just did “I am legend” using the profile you have problems with, 2 pass @ 1100 using the same frame resolution and can’t reproduce the sync issue. I made the AVI from a full disk rip to the HDD and played it on VLC and Media Player and both were fine start to finish, final file size 1.04 GB (1,121,033,030 bytes). Did I miss something or something else I can try?

hi,

I have not this movie, any other movie have probelm ? tell me, maybe I can do a test for this.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2107027]:eek: Never called you that…sorry…I will keep my 2 cents to myself with you from now on.
Have a good day SIR

Tim[/QUOTE]

SJ. My friend, don’t get upset. I was only joking…

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2107107]SJ. My friend, don’t get upset. I was only joking…[/QUOTE]

Oh I know that my friend…I figured turn-abouts fare play :bigsmile: