Hi,
Movie DIE ANOTHER DAY
DvdDecripter v1.6.0 (full movie)
CloneDvd V1.1.6.1 (registered version)
Cd Writer Sony Dru500a FirmWare 2.0f
Movie only
Audio: English & Spanish
Subtitles: Englhis & Spanish

When I play the movie and try to on the final dvd (created by Clonedvd) I CAN’T switch audio to spanish, and the subtitles ither (both) Message: ACCTION NO ALLOW BY CD

Can Anybody explain to me if I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance; sorry about my english.

Ps: CloneDvd (REGISTERED VERSION)

Did you copy with or without menues?

I tried both ways with and without menus and I get the same Results.
Also I tried Full movie with everything and I get the same results.
I can’t switch Leangue, and Ither I can’t make subtitles display.

Thanks for u reply.

Try checking “Remove IFO/BUP PUOs” in DVDDecrypter in the settings panel.

I can’t switch the sound, and even subtitles can’t make display (none at all)

Hmmm, I’m just trawling for a suggestions thread and saw this. Similar problem with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon which requires Mandarin and English for any audio, in English, at all!. Rip all files with DVD-Crypter and fiddle with combinations of audio and see if it helps :slight_smile:

I have had the same problem with the trial version of cloneDVD(ver1.1.7.1). When backing up movies I try to retain only Dutch subtitles. I have tried it with “retain menu’s” on and off. I have used anyDVD and DVDRipper to rip the files. Same result no subtitles ! . Does anyone else have this problem ?.

twa14

You probably need to experiment with combinations of audio and subtitles. Playback thru a software player before burning or use +/-RWs

Originally posted by FutureProof
You probably need to experiment with combinations of audio and subtitles. Playback thru a software player before burning or use +/-RWs

I thought that cloneDVD was supposed to do the thinking for me. Considering my experience I cant beleive that noone else has experienced similiar problems ?.

twa14

>I cant beleive that noone else has experienced similiar >problems ?

Maybe they have.

>I thought that cloneDVD was supposed to do the thinking for me

It does but some DVDs have tighter or looser .IFO restrictions which are taken into account as they are discovered. Some DVDs, like the R4 PAL My Big Fat Greek Wedding, are badly mastered which can’t be helped until the problem is known.

>Also I tried Full movie with everything and I get the same >results.

Try DVD Shrink which has similar options. Some DVDs are ‘difficult’ as as they pop up they can be dealt with.