Audio Skips During Playback

vbimport

I’m using VSO ConvertXtoDVD 3 to turn *.AVI files and turn them into *.VOB files. I am then using CloneDVD2 to burn the files to DVD. When I play them back on my DVD player the audio skips (goes silent for a split second). About half the DVDs I do have this problem (It’s a problem with the Video, because I’ve tried doing the same DVD over and over and it still has the problem. But other DVDs don’t). It starts off skipping slightly so that you barely notice it. By the time you get half way through the movie the skipping is so bad you can not understand what is being said in the movie. If I pause the movie and then play again the skipping stops for a few minutes but then comes back. I’ve played these movies that skip on other DVD players and didn’t have a problem, but on my DVD player it has the problem. My DVD player is JVC DR-MV5. Is the problem with a setting with ConvertXtoDVD, CloneDVD2 or what? I’ve searched the internet for several hours and can’t find anything to help. Thanks for you help.

One thread is enough. I’ll close this one but leave this thread open.