Audio programme to split tracks

vbimport

Hi people when i copy a protected audio cd to my computer using the optical connections and the programme that came with the soundcard which is audio rack i get one long track with no breaks.How do i split this up into tracks with a nice easy to understand programme without individually recording each track ,which is a pain! and time consuming, for recording onto my lite on 40125w
regards gordy100

Originally posted by gordy100

How do i split this up into tracks with a nice easy to understand programme without individually recording each track
Nero Burning Rom > Help > Help Topics > Index > Splitting tracks :

Very long audio tracks can be split so that specific passages within the track can be triggered directly and/or become a separate track in their own right Long audio tracks are created,
for example, when copying from record to hard disk, and they can be split before they are burned.

1. Double click the required track in the audio compilation and click the Indexes, Limits, Split tab.
  2. Select the position where you want to split the track.
  3. Click the Split button.
  4. Click OK to close the window and confirm that you really want to split the track.

Voila ! :wink:

Is also feurio able to split a wav into multiple tracks?

Originally posted by Fr4nz
Is also feurio able to split a wav into multiple tracks?
Feurio Manager > Help > Index > Index tab > Split tracks / Track-Editor

:slight_smile: thanks for the help it has pointed me in the direction to go with my efforts
gordy100:D