Audio problems (cracking noises while playing back)

vbimport

Whe i record cd`s with audio only audio psx no probs i get cracking noises i use cdrwin/ezcd creator 3.5 & nero i tried adjusting the settinf but to no avail even tried the jitter correction no joy there either so can some one pls tell me the correct settings the problem is annoying
i use a phillips drive
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Philips CDD3610???
If you are using EZ CD creator, you can try to set the speeds as low as possible (audio extracting speed:lowest speed, On-the-fly writing:never)
Also possible: Are the CD’s damaged? OR: what brand of CD-R’s do you use? I’ve had some bad experiences with MMore in the past.

no hack a cdd 3600 uses the same driver as 3610 though
i will try lowering audio extracrion and not doing on the fly (as i always do )
cheers i use phillips,samsungs & tdk cdrs my originals are all ok
will try let you know the week end
THANKS FOR THE REPLY

no hack a cdd 3600 uses the same driver as 3610 though
i will try lowering audio extracrion and not doing on the fly (as i always do )
cheers i use phillips,samsungs & tdk cdrs my originals are all ok
will try let you know the week end
THANKS FOR THE REPLY :wink:

I also can only get audio copies with cracks/pops. I tried all that “use 1x read/write speed”, no help. I get it whether I use CDRWIN, Nero, or Easy CD Creator. Is it a motherboard/sound card problem?
I use a Creative 6424 burner.

I have a cdd3610, and I use Windac to rip the .cda-files to my HD in .wav-format, and then I burn the files back to a cd-r, that way I get a perfect copy with No cracking-noises etc.

ZN

Zero Negative’s way is also possible, but it takes a lot more work. I always use EZ CD Creator, then I check all of the tracks with Cool Edit. If it has bad pieces, I rip the specific track again with Audiograbber.
My normal CD drive is not as good at extracting as my writer (3610), so if my CD drive can’t do it, I use my writer.

thanks hack & zero appreciate the feed back a few things though i use win dac aswell for mp3 so i can wav file but what prog do u use to burn on to cd
& hack where can i get cool edit from with serial of its needed
THANKS REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK
ps urbanski i hope you sort ot probs aswell

I use EZCD Creator 3.5c,
go to http://www.cdrsoft.net to download it, and many other programs too.

ZN