Audio problems after burning DVD

vbimport

I hope that someone can help me with my problem.

I’ve downloaded several movies and converted them from .avi to DVD format. I used DVDsanta to do both the converting and burning.

The .avi files work fine (both audio and video) on my VLC player. But when playing the DVD in our dvd player, theres either no sound or the sound cuts off right at the end of the movies… The dowloads are supposed to be quality downloads (as for the comments/thanks I’ve read). Is there a step that I am missing?? or something that I can do to fix this??

Another problem I’ve come across is that the audio on some dvd’s does play, but it is not synched with the characters mouths…

Thank-you for your help!!!

Is the audio in sync, prior to you running it through any programs… That is the first thing that you need to find out. Then you need to convert your audio to ac3 48hz if you want it to play on most players. Is your dvd player supposed to be able to play avi video…

The audio works fine when being played in VLC as an .avi file…

To put it on DVD, I’ve converted the .avi to DVD (dvdsanta). Some of the movies have no sound, others the sound cuts off close to the end of the movie…

The ones that cut off near the end, play fine right up until they cut off…

Again, have you checked the options/preferences in DVDSanta, to see what it is converting the audio to…