[QUOTE=cholla;2693519]@ Robert , I have Nero 7 Ultimate installed on Vista 32 .
I tried a 3 video compilation & didn’t have a audio problem.
I guess it is possible I did the process differently.
Could you give a more detailed description of your process ?
If it is different I will give it a try & see if I have a problem.
I usually don’t use Nero for this type compilation.
I prefer AVStoDVD with DVDFlick as my second choice;
The video I ended up with only has one menu selection for all 3 videos .
The other programs have a menu selection for each.[/QUOTE]
OK, I download music video’s in Mpeg, Avi, MP4 or FLV format. I convert the FLV files to Mpeg. I then open Nero and choose the ‘Make Your Own DVD’ option. I drag-n-drop the files into the ‘blank canvas’ so to speak until the ‘excellent’ quality setting drops to ‘very good.’ I delete the last video I dropped in so that the quality goes back to 'excellent.'
I then choose a background, layout and header/footer titles and I may have to edit one or two video’s, perhaps shave a few seconds off the start or the end. Just to save space, if needed.
I go to the ‘burn’ part of the process and choose to click/check the option (in the ‘More’ section) to skip video’s. So that when the video’s are on disc I can use ‘skip’ or ‘next’ on my DVD player remote to go passed any video I’m not in the mood for watching, a skip function in other words.
I then click ‘burn’ and this is when any number of faults can occur. I sometimes get the message ‘Burn process failed’ either right at the start or sometimes at the end. Sometimes the transcoding process just stops at a particular video and won’t go any further. This is when I have to ‘abort’ the burn process which in itself doesn’t work. I have to use my Task Manager in order to shut down Nero. If none of those faults have occurred and the burn process has been completed without 'freezing and/or locking then usually there will be at least one video without audio. I then have to edit (cut) the first couple of seconds of the offending video or download a fresh copy and drag-n-drop that one into the project and delete the one causing the problem. This almost always cures the issue. But of course I’ve had to use two discs to make one disc. Also, I simply don’t know what causes this in the first place. I’m guessing that these are faults with the program itself and not the files or my PC.