Audio only in spanish

vbimport

I recently got winxdvd added to my mac with the Halloween promo. The first title I ripped worked just fine and is wonderful. I am now trying to rip two other dvds for the purpose of adding to my phone and apple tv, however, every time I attempt to rip it the audio is only in Spanish no matter what audio output I choose and there are no subtitles even though options appear to use there. I’m wondering why this is happening. I checked each dvd on my computer and they play in my dvd player just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE=bbecklean;2783151]I recently got winxdvd added to my mac with the Halloween promo. The first title I ripped worked just fine and is wonderful. I am now trying to rip two other dvds for the purpose of adding to my phone and apple tv, however, every time I attempt to rip it the audio is only in Spanish no matter what audio output I choose and there are no subtitles even though options appear to use there. I’m wondering why this is happening. I checked each dvd on my computer and they play in my dvd player just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Have you checked the FAQ on WinxDVD site yet or contacted them what might be happening?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2783157]Have you checked the FAQ on WinxDVD site yet or contacted them what might be happening?[/QUOTE]

I have. Didn’t see anything in FAQ. Waiting on response there just figured I’d post here to see if anyone else had a similar issue and found a fix.

[QUOTE=bbecklean;2783158]I have. Didn’t see anything in FAQ. Waiting on response there just figured I’d post here to see if anyone else had a similar issue and found a fix.[/QUOTE]

So weird thing. I had to clone it as a dvd backup iso and then rip it from the iso. It works. So if anyone else has a similar issue try doing that. Also the preview is still in Spanish but it ripped in English