Audio Format

vbimport

Some of the movie that I rip tend to have low audio. Is the Audio Format option under configure used to increase the volume? If so it is not working. Because I have used this option to and the end result is that the audio is out of sync with the movie. What I have done is increase it for 100 at 128 bit to 150 at 128 bit. When I leave it to the default settings I have no problem with the movie audio.

[QUOTE=extrememc;2002458]Some of the movie that I rip tend to have low audio. Is the Audio Format option under configure used to increase the volume? If so it is not working. Because I have used this option to and the end result is that the audio is out of sync with the movie. What I have done is increase it for 100 at 128 bit to 150 at 128 bit. When I leave it to the default settings I have no problem with the movie audio.[/QUOTE]

Use the audiocopy profile and install FFDShow/AC3Filter and configure correctly. This will handle the mapping of the DD5.1 sound correctly and then balance your speakers.

What is FFDShow/AC3Filter?

extrememc,

google is your friend.