Audio DVD

I have a large number of .wav files I use in a live show. As I can’t fit them all on one cd, I thought maybe they could be burned on a DVD in Nero. I use a DVD player on my rig to play cd’s anyway, so that wouldn’t be a problem.
But I can’t find any info on how to do this. Anybody know how??

Thank you!
Brad

Nero says it can create a jukebox DVD, but I have no experience with it or audio DVDs. There does not seem to be an audio DVD option like there is an audio CD option.

You are not likely to have success trying to play audio DVD’s on a stand-alone player. My experience and the experience of others is that the technology has not yet matured.

How about burning these files on a CD as a [B][U]DATA[/U] [/B] CD. That will allow you to keep .WAV or MP3 files in their format. My experience is that you can have approximately 7 hours of music on a DATA CD. Expect problems playing this on a standard car system but your DVD player may play it if it supports these formats.

Thanks for the replies. I don’t think a data cd will work, but I’ll burn one and see what happens. It’s too bad dvd’s can’t be used-you could sure get alot of music on one.

Brad