Audio+ and Alcoholer 3.1

vbimport

I have a audio CD and CloyXXL 2.0.1.4c told me Cactus 200.0.4 -3.0 build 16.a
Then in Alcoholer 3.1 and Read last ClonyXXL protection and it says: cactus data shild 200. Start Alcohol120% 1.4.3 410.
And it used sub-channel data… After 33% it stopp reading. Try 4 times but the same.

Then i used CloneCD 4.2.0.2 Now problem.

I have a plextor 24/10/40.

And about Alcoholer 3.1 when using a game CD and use ClonyXXL and after push Read last ClonyXXL protection on alcoholer noting happens. (no ploblem for me but i havent tried the older so i don’t no if this is a problem)

And about Alcoholer 3.1 when using a game CD and use ClonyXXL and after push Read last ClonyXXL protection on alcoholer noting happens. (no ploblem for me but i havent tried the older so i don’t no if this is a problem)

This is already fixed in 3.1a. If you want it just click on download in my signature.

I have a audio CD and CloyXXL 2.0.1.4c told me Cactus 200.0.4 -3.0 build 16.a
Then in Alcoholer 3.1 and Read last ClonyXXL protection and it says: cactus data shild 200. Start Alcohol120% 1.4.3 410.
And it used sub-channel data… After 33% it stopp reading. Try 4 times but the same.

Then i used CloneCD 4.2.0.2 Now problem.

Can you send me settings that you have used with CloneCD pls. thanx. And it is probably problem with Alcohol

Thanks. I used the standard Multimedia Audio CD on ClonCD 4.2.0.2 with Read SubChannel data … from Audio.

And on Alcohol120% i used Audio+ with Read SubChannel data …

You can easily extract the CD’s audio tracks, thus removing the protection. Using PlexTools with 1st session only, will copy only the audio tracks and the backup CD will not have any protection :wink:

Use the Audio CD profile in CloneCD which reads only the first session and thus avoids the protection