Audials 12

vbimport

i been useing dvdfab for YEARRRRRRS. and im sad to learn what has happened now with them. but hey the othere resource you can use to back up movies is Audials 12 i started out with Tunebite years back copying albums for a friend of mine and converting records and 8 track tapes to cd.
well now its really amaseing software i can record from preaty much ANYTHING and copy it to just about any format you want. but the video dose have to play to copy it

http://audials.com/en/one/index.html

Well Willy B,as a regular user of both Audials and DvdFab,I’m a little bit confused about your comparison…:confused:
Maybe I’m not skilled enough to use Audials the same way as DvdFab,but on my computers they serve a different purpose.
Please elaborate about how to make Audials behave like DvdFab…:slight_smile:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:eek:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2740401]Well Willy B,as a regular user of both Audials and DvdFab,I’m a little bit confused about your comparison…:confused:
Maybe I’m not skilled enough to use Audials the same way as DvdFab,but on my computers they serve a different purpose.
Please elaborate about how to make Audials behave like DvdFab…:)[/QUOTE]
open Audials
if you select Save Video , choose video recording (Record from screen) , popup window choose Auto mode - play the dvd in your player and the auto mode will start recording the movie without any right managements and you choose what format you want to save the file as. i do this with my kids disney movies since most of them wont copy for some reason

So your not decodeing the dvd; Your just recording it as it plays like a vcr did back in the day.:doh:
Your end results or still the same; you have a digtal copy you do with what you wish.:clap:
I even loged into my Xbox acount and recorded my movies from there as well :bow: to [B][U][SIZE=“6”]Audials[/SIZE][/U][/B]

Sounds like Mirillis Action!. I get pretty good recordings of anything my screen displays.

PS: Action! costs less too!

THX Willy B…so you use Audials as a realtime capture program…:wink: