Attention All Members of XtremeSystems!

vbimport

PLEASE READ!!

Originally posted by jbell
[B]

Xtremesystems.org is forever dead - the true owner [ kurupt ] of the site basically flaked and gave up…
starting tomorrow www.ubercore.com will be the new improved xtremesystems… even have financial backing from techtv to do it. We are keeping most of the staff and have a much more technical crew to run everything. like a phoenix will be growing into a new machine to help society :wink:

I’ll give ya more info as it happens. [/B]

That is all.:slight_smile:

Always like advertisements, they bring in the money…
Pay per view rocks…so I’ll be viewing this thread a lot to bring cash to CD Freaks. Invoices will be sent automatically.

:bigsmile:

Man, I just put another dollar in your bank. Bill me rules.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Always like advertisements, they bring in the money…
Pay per view rocks…so I’ll be viewing this thread a lot to bring cash to CD Freaks. Invoices will be sent automatically.

:bigsmile: [/B]

/me smiles and nods out of confusion

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

So what is the deal with Xtremesystems.org?

Is it just down for upgrades or what?

[QUOTE=Ice009;2247416]So what is the deal (…)?

Is it just down for upgrades or what?[/QUOTE]Congrats! You replied to a thread that was dead for [B]six years[/B] :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2247634]Congrats! You replied to a thread that was dead for [B]six years[/B] :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Who cares how old the thread is. Is Xtremesystems.org down right now?

Cause I can’t get on there.

How about actually going there to confirm what I asked instead of replying with that. My question is still current as it’s down for me right now. They should give me some sort of award for not starting a new thread ;).

From the first post, dated 28-03-2003:

Xtremesystems.org is forever dead

[QUOTE=mciahel;2247637]From the first post, dated 28-03-2003:[/QUOTE]

It was working recently and as you pointed out that post is from 2003 and it hasn’t been edited since then from what I can tell.

You want to actually go to Xtremesystems.org and check for me please?

[QUOTE=mciahel;2247637]From the first post, dated 28-03-2003:[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot I really appreciate you help.

no:):slight_smile:

[QUOTE=samlar;2247714]no:):)[/QUOTE]

No to what?