Att The Duke

vbimport

Greetings Duke,
I am posting this here rather than e-mailing you so that others might refresh there memory.
(Posted 13-jan-2000 by The Duke, moderator for this forum)
hope to have full attention
i’ve changed some rules of this forum…
first of all, i want all messages to be ENGLISH! Bad or good English, I don’t care, as long as it is English. You can also post in English AND (Fill in any other language), but English has to be in your post. This way no more language crap will be going on I hope. Enlish is clear to all of us and if you don’t understand English… eh… well… GO LEARN IT OR SOMETHING but don’t bug me about it…

So now maybe you should repost it in Dutch for the sake of the many Dutch users who iether can´t read English, Can´t be botherd to read English, or just can´t be botherd to take note of what the moderator(THE DUKE) has to say about postings on this forum…

Example…logged on 22.30 (+1 GMT)
first two postings…Dutch
5th posting …Dutch…
3 out of 5 dutch users would rather use CD-Freaks than ony other forum…

Ok so now i said it and its out in the open…probably what alot of other none Dutch members would like to have said but did not…Dutch members go ahead and give me S**t over this posting, it won´t hurt none, it will just go to show you can undrerstand English enough to reply so why not post in it…
Phoenix…

[This message has been edited by swineonline (edited 27 January 2000).]

As you might have noticed some days ago we want to improve our site. I will make sure we will have a Dutch Forum soon here, so Dutch people can post their messages there.

Enough said on that matter and I agree with you 200%.