Atapi dvd w dh16w1p lg12

vbimport

:o HI ALL me again can anyone tell me if I can download new drivers for the above writer I still think think it’s the dvd-rs that is the problem as tried on 3 pcs thanks guys:sad::sad::sad::sad:

at present i’m using dvdfab burning at 6x done 2 dvds by verbatim a pile here not detected :a:a tried them them on 2 other pcs and same problem so i thinks i’ve got a bad batch so of to asda i go for refund or new tub los receipt thou!!!

If they don’t work on other PCs either then it must be a faulty batch.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I don’t know how experenced you are so I always hesitate when I recommend a cross flash.
I will take no responsibility if this “bricks” your drive. Use at your own risk.
I don’t expect that .
Do all the backups the utility tools have & save them to a folder. They can get you out of any trouble most of the time. And let you put the drive back like it was.
IMO this is a crappy drive & the crossflash won’t comepletely give you a LH-20A1P drive.For example: parts like the laser will still be the DH16W1P parts.
This will just give you better firmware & may make the drive behave better.

You can get drivers for your drive in the link above use LH-16W1P.
You might try that first.
You need to download the LiteOn tools at the bottom of the post.
If you aren’t satisfied with that use the EEPROM Utility to CrossFlash your drive to a LH-20A1P then use this flash:
LH-20A1P (KL0P FB FBL EOS EOHT 6):

hi i just used fadfab with them verb dvd-r now still saying no media detected in drive d all of a sudden it went black and something came up at the bottom like something has recovered :confused::confused:

hi all i am very confused i can hear the disc spinning but it’s not shown in the drive panel and dvdfab saying no media detected
at present gone through another six I ask myself is it the drive is the discs is the software:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::sad::sad::sad::sad:helppppppppp

imgburn saying DEVICE NOT READY (LOGICAL UNIT IS IN PROCESS OF BECOMING READY)
I 21:58:24 ImgBurn Version 2.5.6.0 started!
I 21:58:24 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (6.1, Build 7601 : Service Pack 1)

I 21:58:24 Total Physical Memory: 916,920 KB - Available: 353,760 KB
I 21:58:24 Initialising SPTI…
I 21:58:24 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 21:58:29 -> Drive 1 - Info: ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P LG12 (D:) (ATA)
I 21:58:29 Found 1 DVD±RW!

These lines say ImgBurn has recognized the drive:
I 21:58:29 -> Drive 1 - Info: ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P LG12 (D (ATA)
I 21:58:29 Found 1 DVD±RW!

My ImgBurn log looks like this & my drives are working.
I 16:16:13 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 16:16:13 -> Drive 1 - Info: ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P 9P59 (D:) (ATA)
I 16:16:13 -> Drive 2 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H662A UO00 (E:) (ATA)
I 16:16:13 -> Drive 3 - Info: ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4 (K:) (SCSI)
I 16:16:13 Found 2 DVD±RW/RAMs and 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM!

[QUOTE=moljude1;2615440]:o HI ALL me again can anyone tell me if I can download new drivers for the above writer I still think think it’s the dvd-rs that is the problem as tried on 3 pcs thanks guys:sad::sad::sad::sad:[/QUOTE]

Drivers come with the OS.