Asynchronous burning with multiple drives

Hello,
I am wondering if there is an off-the-shelf product or SDK where I can burn one disk image to multiple drives simutaneously AND burn different images to different drives on the same machine simutaneously OR asynchronously.

I will have an XP machine with 4 DVD/CD burners in it.

e.g.
Burn CD Image A to Drives 1 and 2
Halfway through burn of CD Img A , Start burn of DVD Image B to Drives 3 and 4

Many apps support it. I’ve used Alcohol 120% for this in the past.

For best performance, it is recommended to use identical drives with identical firmware.

[QUOTE=jon2211;2227281]Hello,
I am wondering if there is an off-the-shelf product or SDK where I can burn one disk image to multiple drives simutaneously AND burn different images to different drives on the same machine simutaneously OR asynchronously.

I will have an XP machine with 4 DVD/CD burners in it.

e.g.
Burn CD Image A to Drives 1 and 2
Halfway through burn of CD Img A , Start burn of DVD Image B to Drives 3 and 4[/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s:

I’ve used ImgBurn to burn multiple DVD’s from different images from different HDD’s using XP Pro 32 bit and Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit. It mainly depends on your hardware, the burners, and HDD connections.

Only thing to do is try it and if it doesn’t work the way you have everything setup then try a different setup till you have success.

Also none of my optical drives or hard drives were the same in any way (brand/model/firmware).