ASUS DRW-1608P3S DVD Burner Review

Good review :slight_smile: Very good DVD-burner

I just posted the article ASUS DRW-1608P3S DVD Burner Review.

The ASUS DRW-1608P3S is X Multi DVD±R/RW drive capable of reading data from and writing data on DVD+R/RW/DVD-R/RW/ DVD-RAM formats. The dual compatibility feature of the DRW-1608P3S allows you to create DVDs that can be played or read by most DVD-ROM drives and DVD players. This function provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/146-ASUS-DRW-1608P3S-DVD-Burner-Review/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/146-ASUS-DRW-1608P3S-DVD-Burner-Review/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

All that I can say, Radiotracker strikes again :slight_smile: I have always been a great fan from it’s very beginning. I am so glad the streamer got imroved over the time from good to the best ! Cheers.

Just started using this software a few days ago and I was really impressed on how easy you can get music along with lyrics and cover pictures. Altough it has a lot of expert features that I still need to research what they do .

The most complete radio streaming application I’ve seen sofar. I saw the article here and decided to give it a spin. I already bought the full version to get benefit of all options. But the most awesome thing is that wishlist hunting. It simply lets u enter the song you want to record and it hunts it down. I really love it.

Wow was just what I was Looking for thanks for all the info. :c

:*

I think so,about dvd -burner

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

HOW BORING DO YOU GET, WRITING A REVIEW ON A FUKCIN DVD?? U NEED 2 GET OUT MORE!! :g :g

Very good burner. It’s just very good.

Excellent review. Thank you guys. I might add that’d been using this drive for 2 years and works great. The only negative so far its that the tray doesn’t work automatically now so I have to push it in but still comes out alone. Overall good drive. :wink: