ASUS 24B1ST c 1.05

vbimport

Ordered two 24B1ST’s from Newegg hoping to receive the a 1.04 version. Instead I got two c 1.05’s. Does anyone have any information on these drives? MTK chipset? I know the iHAS b’s have been replaced by the c’s, but I don’t want to just assume these are rebadged LiteOn’s. I don’t plan on opening these up to check…

They report PIF’s as accurately as my old 24B1ST and iHAS 324 b, but PIE is way off. I also finished burning my first backup using YUDEN T02 media and the results were awesome. The disc was auto bitset as well.

where you eable to crossflash those newer 1.05 into ihas drive ?

[QUOTE=BenoitChaput;2628390]where you eable to crossflash those newer 1.05 into ihas drive ?[/QUOTE]

I haven’t attempted a crossflash nor do I think I will, unless I decide to keep them, which I might if the second burns as well the first I tested.

so those would be a new liteon c drive then i won be eable to crossflahs with ihas 324 for xbox

Are all 24B1ST c drives still Lite-On based drives? My local Microcenter had a few left, but I wanted to confirm they’re not now Optiarc based drives like the iHAS124 W before I bought one?