sorry, but I'm very confuse with this error. I waste 4 Philips-R for this.
I've searched and read a lot of Asus 1608PX series in this forum, but i didn't find out the question, so please don't become angry when I make mistakes to ask the same question. I'm newbie
I'm using DVD Asus 1608P2S latest firmware 1.39. PenIV, XP pro, always burn at 4X speed, ISO, I have the same prolem as above.
Here are my situations :
1. I only take this problem when burning DVD Philips-R with data exceed 4100 Mb
2. when the burning process complete (with verify checking) the disk was read well, but after I ejected, then put it in, the drive don't read it anymore. The same with my DVD-ROM
3. As above, but DVD-ROM read well.
My questions :
1. If I crossflash it to DVR-110, did it make this prolem solved ?
2. Were they all my Philips-R disc faults ?
3. Or the data excess fault (with Philips-R Disc) ?
4. Which DVD Setting Should I use in Nero 7 (ISO, UDF or UDF/ISO) ?
Crossflash is very dangerous to me, coz' I'm in Vietname where the warranty is very bad and one blank verbatim Disc cost a lot.
Sorry for my English and Thanks so much.