Aspect Ratios

vbimport

Hi, my first time here, 'bout to begin reading all the posts to see if I can find my answer, but thought I’d ask anyway before hand.

Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of your final output file within DVDFab when you’re making a file, say for my Zune? For instance, I have a movie that only has Letterbox in it. Is it possible to output a wmv that is in Standard Full screen edition?

Thanks in advance

Why would you want to do that when it will make the images totally out of proportion, for example all the actors will be tall and skinny?

Well, I wasn’t thinking about that. I was actually trying to conserve my pupils and stop them from dialating when I watch a letter box movie on my zune which only supports 320x240 rez. heh. Oh, it’s high rez and everything, just VERY tiny.

I saw that the new beta version allows you to do some work within this area. I’m going to download and see what I can do.

[QUOTE=hjguillory;2010530]Well, I wasn’t thinking about that. I was actually trying to conserve my pupils and stop them from dialating when I watch a letter box movie on my zune which only supports 320x240 rez. heh. Oh, it’s high rez and everything, just VERY tiny.

I saw that the new beta version allows you to do some work within this area. I’m going to download and see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the new crop & sizing features are “SH1T HOT” !!!