ARGH! Chosing DVD Media, please advise

vbimport

HI.

So I think I 've got the same problem that alot of people have been getting. Where do you get all of these reliably manufactured discs like taiyo yuden, mitsubishi chem, phillips, etc.?

I have a LiteOn 411S, and a computer plenty good to run it. I’ve read the report on this product on cdfreaks. Seems good. Had to return the first one… was defective. This one seems to work well… except for all the crappy media I’ve been getting.

My primary use of these DVDs is for video backup and playback. Due to crappy media, (Memorex Cakebox 25pack) that I bought. I have a whole bunch of glitchy movies. Trust me, i ripped 'em right. K Probe agrees that CompUSA sold crap, (Not even bad Riteks) for premium cost.

Need a reliable distributor of a variety of GENUINE DVD±Rs. I just need a few to try out, and then I’ll buy alot. They need to be GENUINE. Wasted over $100 on stuff that turned out to be Unidentifiable generic chinese media.

Circuit city and the local stores seem to only stock this stuff. I need a good source…

Memorex singles right now are Riteks, they’re cakeboxes are unusable chinese generics, at least on my Liteon 411S.
Done alot of testing with K’s CD-Probe and a bunch of EXTREMELY overpriced singles, so I"m pretty sure I know what I want. I just need someone I can trust to send the GENUINE article, and deal in quantities less than 100 units. I need to be able to get 25 units, and see how things go.

Any suggestions guys…
just trying not to get ripped off here.

Frustrated…
Plz reply…

Thank you…