Are you straight?

vbimport

I was just thinking, if 1 in 10 people are gay, then 1 in 10 people here should vote that they are.

Anyway, this is a (semi) serious poll, so please vote truthfully.

Ben :slight_smile:

ps. yes, it is a secret poll, so nobody can see what you voted for.

Yes Im straight. You missed one choice out. Bisexual

Are you straight?

yes i am 100% straight
Have you not voted bcn 246 as there is only one answer for yes so far :bigsmile:

I could go into many options, like “gay”, “transsexual”, “bisexual”, “don’t know”. All these are not straight, so come under no, and if you don’t know, it is simplest not to vote, but to post it.

Ben :slight_smile:

ps. yes, although me constantly implying I am gay on IRC, I am in fact straight.

Don’t forget the emerging trend of “asexuality” - somehow I don’t think we’re going to see such people at the Mardi Gras in Sydney proclaiming “A-pride” any time soon, though.

I am straight.

I heard the statistic was less than 1% not one in ten.

I suspect 1 in 5 people is bisexual or gay …
Which means that 2 in every 10 will sleep with someone of the same sex … ewww …
Women though seem to have bisexuality built into their genes … or maybe they just don’t get enough discipline by their parents…

If you include people which have “tried” the same sex but don’t consider themselves gay or bi, it may even be as high as 1 in 3 or even 1 in 2 …

For the record … if you do it once … you are at least bi & hence not straight…
You either are, or aren’t straight. If you are straight … the same sex would not be at all appealing, and you wouldn’t even try it.

My sister does it with other women (occasionally)… so out of my family (siblings only), that means that 1 in 3 gay/bi.

Not being straight means bent or twisted or round or curve?

Straight = hetrosexual …

Not bi, homosexual, or twisty in any way shape or form …
I dunno whether you can be hetro & get off with machina though :stuck_out_tongue:

Slightly curved, for a better fit…in a woman of course. :bigsmile: :iagree:

Strait as it comes. Married with three kids(second marriage) actually a little homophobic.I just dont like the men that act like girls…eeeeewwwwwww :Z they can stay away

/me isn’t homophobic … but I get queasy when i see blokes wlaking down the road holding hands … or kissing … just turns my stomach …

:Zeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww:Z

Having worked on Oxford St, twice, I don’t give gay couples publicly showing affection a second thought.

Yep, totally straight.

Don’t have any problems with gay people aslong as they’re not provoking.

I mean The Gay Parade is fun to see, but do you really need that to show you’re gay? :confused:

No, way. :eek: :rolleyes:

I’m as straight as a gay guy can be :wink:

(I hope everybody got that joke :p)

Quite many women I’ve known were sometimes bisexual or asexual or homosexual. I’m usually heterosexual. I don’t dislike homosexuals and transsexuals but I disapprove saying “straight” for sexual habits.

As I often say here, the West must be too free and too rich with the disabled and for the homosexual according to some people. There are too many yet trying and thinking of suicide for being homosexual in Asia.

Funny…but some might not consider it a joke…

well my avatar might be a bender, but not i

:frowning: i vote in the wrong item :frowning:
of course im straight ,i hate gays