Are you Major Stoner?

vbimport

Yes sir! :bigsmile:

occasionally , sometimes more occasional than other days.
I can’t roll though (mostly because i’m lazy) so i get pre-rolled.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
I can’t roll though (mostly because i’m lazy) so i get pre-rolled.
i can! w00t! :bigsmile: i can do something better than mrB :stuck_out_tongue: :cool:

i heard that you can buy a fat one (a really fat one) for just 2€ :eek: :eek:
a friend of mine showed me the plastic cover :slight_smile:

Originally posted by cico
i can! w00t! :bigsmile: i can do something better than mrB :stuck_out_tongue: :cool:

Well , when you’re visiting you can show me your l33t rolling skillz :slight_smile:

i heard that you can buy a fat one (a really fat one) for just 2€ :eek: :eek:
a friend of mine showed me the plastic cover :slight_smile:

two normals for € 5 , a big good one for € 4 a piece , depends where ya get them of course.

and don’t spend your time in Amsterdam… waste of money … except on Queens Day … then everything is possible :bigsmile:

I used to be, but not the last few months (or are it years already).

@cico, nice new avatar!

Well , when you’re visiting you can show me your l33t rolling skillz :slight_smile:
uhm… er… 'course… phew, thank god i have time to practice better :bigsmile: (will send you pics :cool: )
but only if you’ll bring me to cool places :stuck_out_tongue:

and thanks to namoh, of course :smiley:

Not for me. Don’t do any kind of drugs or alcohol. Just sex and rock ‘n’ roll :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
Don’t do any kind of drugs…Just sex…

A highly addictive drug indeed!! :o

Daily from October 10, 1971 to September 9, 2001…:eek:

How do I remember such dates?..First time I got high was at a Black Sabbath concert…still have the ticket stub…

Quitting?..I had a premonition of 9-11…so 2 days before, I abstained and the shock of my accurate depicition of mayhem kept me from going back…:rolleyes:

When I called a friend of mine on 9-11 (I’d told him of my prediction on 9-9), first thing he said was…"I knew you had something to do with that!

Creepy dude…probably should tell my family to leave Colorado!!! :slight_smile: Weird, never have had predicitive feelings for something as big as that…

To everyone that answered this thread with yes, what was your stuff named??

I always used White Widow, good stuff but there is better.

I took it for years… And now I praise the day that I desided to stop! My eyes are clear white again and since then I’m always on time… :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]To everyone that answered this thread with yes, what was your stuff named??

I always used White Widow, good stuff but there is better. [/B]
i had that one right this last week for the first time… the guy living upstairs got me at the first sip :bigsmile: (2 am…)

[him] yo…
[me] … mmmmhh…

• good stuff, uh?
  • … yep…
  • your parents away, i guess…
  • right…

i still have to talk to him since that :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway i mostly get stuff you need to heat and break into little pieces with your hands, and i could find any kind of it - from pure $hit almost to the top.

i like green stuff more, anyway :wink:

Cico , you sound as one experienced junkie :bigsmile:

Better not give out too much details , you never know if there’s some catcholic, correct idiot anonymously wandering around the internet hoping there is still a god and sane people. He might be annoyed , agitated , furious and instruct others to grab you by the ankles to warm your face in the flames of hell.

Originally posted by joelmon
Daily from October 10, 1971 to September 9, 2001…:eek:

Daily eh ? for 30 years.

Must have cost you a fortune.

I’m curious why you’d quite because of some future-prediction. I’d keep on smoking and accustom another habit : lottery tickets :slight_smile:

[B]Daily eh ? for 30 years.

Must have cost you a fortune.

I’m curious why you’d quite because of some future-prediction. I’d keep on smoking and accustom another habit : lottery tickets :slight_smile: [/B]

No, it didn’t cost me a fortune…back in the early 70s, bags were 10-15 dollars…then in the mid 70s for several years…I’d get a quarter pound, sell 3 keep one for free…

Then I started to dabble in agriculture, so that provided my smoke and the several trips to Jamaica…all this kept my cost at zero…PLENTY of smoke abounded…

I’ve actually only ended paying for pot a few times since high school…:bigsmile:

The time just came to stop smoking…I may get high again from a cooking preparation some day…but the lungs won’t be the intake organs anymore…THAT monkey is offa my back…:slight_smile:

hey, we’re back to this again. lol

anyway, I used to smoke pot daily but I’ve only done so 3 times since June 2001. Mostly a lack of disposable income to spend on the pot though. :wink:

Gotta tell ya, sure as hell wish I could quit cigarettes the way I did pot. Makes no sense to me that they legalize cigs and not marijuana. When I quit the pot, I just quit, no problem. If I go 12 hours w/o a cigarette, I become one mean, short-tempered b@stard, ready to mug a 15 y/o kid if I see a cig in his hand. :wink:

Since I stopped … I’m a lot more mentally astute again for the most part - in the sense that I don’t get started on something and then forget what I’m doing. On the other hand, I’ve lost a great stress-deterrent. :confused: Oh and I lost 30 lbs since I quit - no more late night munchies. lol

Havent hit the bong in a long time, Almost 10 years now…

Originally posted by 420
Oh and I lost 30 lbs since I quit - no more late night munchies. lol

Ya, those eat-kicks where asome!! I once woke up with about 8 empty family backs of M&M’s around me. :o