Are you Left handed or right handed

vbimport

I’m a lefty even after blowing my bicep muscle two years ago.It gets me that us lefty have to adjust to a right handed culture.most tools are righties.

It might have something to do with right handed people making up 90% of the population. :wink:

I always knew there was something a bit sinister about you marloyd! :smiley:

‘International Lefthander’s Day’ was a couple of days ago :slight_smile:

[edit] I’m righthanded but my other half is a cuddy wifter.

Only #2 brother is left-handed among my family, but he learned to use right hand as well at almost anything from baseball hitting and pitching and writing and drawing when he was very young. It’s difficult to notice in most parts of routine daily lives that there are actually so many left-handed people just as it is difficult to notice there are speakers of some regional dialect of the national language. I don’t speak dialect except with brothers and parents. Here is a song for the left-handed.

It can take a few seconds to a few years for an indvidual human being to change habits, but it takes more than a few generations for societies to do that.

left because we are bettttttttttttttttttter

I’m droit rather than gauche .
Actually close to ambidextrous.
There are many things a mechanic has to be able to do with the hand that fits best in a tight place .

I love the response to this thread us left handed folk sure are different and love the song Kenshin.And I agree cholla when working on something you adapt to the area the nut or bolt is,and righty tighty,lefty loosy doesn’t always apply.

I’m right handed but can use my left hand for a lot of things. I can write left handed but it looks sloppy. I can’t strum a left handed guitar though, and find it impossible to get control.

Right handed, but can shoot a pistol with either hand. Probably more accurate with the left because my left eye is the dominate eye. I haven’t practiced enough to do well shooting a rifle left-handed though . Still feels very awkward to me. Nuts and bolts as was said you have to use whatever works the best.

I’m not ambidextrous, but it’s about half and half what I can do with my hands. For example, writing happens exclusively with the right; however, holding a knife and fork, I will keep the fork in my left hand even if I drop the knife. When typing, I hit the space bar with my right thumb 99.9% of the time & will type one-handed with my right more often than my left. It all just depends.

Lefthanded, till now I didn’t know that there is a lefthandersday. :open_mouth:

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2649313]‘International Lefthander’s Day’ was a couple of days ago :slight_smile:

[edit] I’m righthanded but my other half is a cuddy wifter.[/QUOTE]

A what?! LOL! :bigsmile:

Right-handed here, BTW.

The funny thing is my Dad is right handed but the only thing he does left handed is play snooker!

Weird or what?!

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=H3rB3i;2649423]Lefthanded, till now I didn’t know that there is a lefthandersday. :O[/QUOTE]

[B]Another lefty that did not know about our day[/B] :bigsmile:

[B]sliced bread is a godsend[/B]
[I]my husband used to cut the bread [ old dutch style ][/I]

one thing you couldnot say i was not the last person to cut the bread
:flower:

Right-handed but left eye dominant

[QUOTE=Wombler;2649537]The funny thing is my Dad is right handed but the only thing he does left handed is play snooker!

Weird or what?!

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! When I’m chatting on the phone, I always seem to hold it in my left hand rather than my right.

Weird indeed. :slight_smile:

@Deano - ditto :wink:

I was strangely born left handed. I used to hold everything in my left hand. But my parents forced me to use my right hand to write, etc. So now I am a righty; but play hockey with my left hand.

righty

[QUOTE=Arachne;2649577]Haha! When I’m chatting on the phone, I always seem to hold it in my left hand rather than my right.
[/QUOTE]

That’s so you can write things down while you’re on the phone though. :wink:

I think nearly everyone uses the phone in their opposite hand.

[B]Wombler[/B]