Are you invisible?

Simple poll…are you invisible on the forums and why?

I am. I don’t feel like having people know that I am on when I should be doing other things.

No, I am not invisible. :slight_smile:

You could be ‘on’ but not here and doing other things :slight_smile: - or is that in error?

I am visible , i fear nothing.

Sometimes it can be handy to know which people are visiting the forum, for example when you have sent them a PM and are waiting for a reply. So I am visible. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
Sometimes it can be handy to know which people are visiting the forum, for example when you have sent them a PM and are waiting for a reply. So I am visible. :slight_smile:
this is absolutely true!
PLUS, i have nobody checking my online status to make sure wether i’m working or not: my mommy just need to step through the door in fron of hers to see i’m doing another coffee break :bigsmile:

I am of course visible! What’s the joy of having bold letters if you don’t use them!? :wink:

I’m visible, anyone may know what I’m doing, even when I should be doing something else. Like right now, I’m typing this, while I should be in class. :wink:

Originally posted by SSJGoku426
I’m visible, anyone may know what I’m doing, even when I should be doing something else. Like right now, I’m typing this, while I should be in class. :wink:

If you didn’t do things like that, you would still be in the same year as me :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
I am visible , i fear nothing.

I am visible, I fear my wife :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
If you didn’t do things like that, you would still be in the same year as me :stuck_out_tongue:

Pff, atleast I meet new people every year this way. :wink:

Originally posted by Airhead
What’s the joy of having bold letters if you don’t use them!? :wink:

Good point. But until that day comes, I think I will remain invisible :slight_smile:

no idea…and i don’t worry about it

i think

I dont see a point in hiding. Its not as if its Instant Messenger where people can ask if it was you that just searched for “free hot sexy barely legal girls nude pics” in the search section of this forum.

free hot sexy barely legal girls nude pics"

we don’t have that here?? :frowning:

We probably do, but its most likely in the secret moderator forum section. Dammit, I wanted some hot girl on girl action!

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman
We probably do, but its most likely in the secret moderator forum section. Dammit, I wanted some hot girl on girl action!
if i tell you, then i should kill you; since i wouldn’t know where to find you, i guess you’ll never know :bigsmile:

For obvious reasons I am visible…
But being visible does not mean I will respond to all PM’s within 2 minutes…

But it is good for mods to be visible, so they can be addressed when there is something they should look into.

I will respond to all PM’s within 2 minutes…

good…very fast

What? I can be invisible? cool.

Date
04-11-2003 at 20:28

Query
free hot sexy barely legal girls nude pics

Results

Does this mean that other than this one there are two secret mod threads on this topic?

(vs Google, “about 47,500 results” on same string)