Are you in Chicago,Illionois and wants to fish in your pjamas?

Don´t do it,you can get arrested!

Did you know that in the United States it’s illegal to:
• Fish while wearing pajamas in Chicago, Illinois?
• Enter a theater within three hours of eating garlic in Indianapolis?
• Offer cigarettes or whiskey to zoo animals in New Jersey?
• Fall asleep in a cheese factory in South Dakota?

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/catalog_cover.pperl?9780307339423

Don´t peel oranges in hotel rooms in California!:confused:

Texas - When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

Tennessee - You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.

Rhode Island - Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or lunatic is null and void.

New York - Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing body hugging clothing.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

Chicago, Illinois - It is forbidden to fish while sitting on a giraffe’s neck.

Huntingtion, West Virginia - It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.

Indiana - The value of Pi is 3.

Idaho - Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.

Massachusetts - A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.

An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.

Ohio - No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.

Ok there are a lot of silly laws around… but how can you have a law saying that the value of Pi is 3???
Is that one real??

Completely bonkers :iagree:

i’m not lazy i’m just obeying the law…i should use that one :wink: